Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our Creative Corner - Color Challenge

Welcome back… We would like to thank all those that stopped by and played along with us last week, your beach layouts were so much fun!! Before we show you this weeks samples, we would like to spotlight one of our participants... Diane from Peaceful Lane. Please stop by her to see more of her creative style.
This week, Jennifer Meyer, has challenged the OCC to a color challenge. When I think of summer I think of watermelon. So day's challenge is to create a card or project using Green, Red, and White & Black. Have fun with the challenge and we can’t wait to see your colorful samples!!

Now let’s check out this weeks color samples by the Design Team...

Designed by Jennifer Meyer

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie

Sarah Gough - Thinking Stamps
















Diane Gilbert~ My Little Stampin' Spot!


Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper

















Dana Grothaus - Dana's Dabbling Studio


8 comments:

  1. I'm tickled pink that you've featured my card here today, thanks so much! And the DT samples for your new challenge are amazing, fabulous work ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color challenge! All the DT samples are beautiful! Wonderful inspiration - thanks! I linked my card with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards by the DT love the look, great color choice for this week. Thanks for the chance to play along. I had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done may challenges in the past, but this weekend I decided I am going to try to do more. They are so much fun to play along with.
    Thanks for having them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Girls
    great colour combo, gorgeous DT cards, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour challenge this week...and the DT did a fantastic job...TFS.

    stampin' hugz
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous work ladies, I am so inspired with your colours!!!
    thanks for sharing them and for this challenge
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx