Thursday, June 4, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers Winners

Hello Everyone! It's me Shari, and I'm back to announce the winners from my April Showers Bring May Flowers challenge. 

Thank You All so much for joining in last month--There were a total of 102 entries and ya'll did not make this an easy task to have to choose winners!  Oh No!  Not easy at all!   

There were cards, art journal pages, altered and transformed pieces, a virtual cavalcade of creative genius!  I'm completely awed by the range of creations--Thank You again! 

Now, on to the FUN stuff!!  I'll start with the random draw for the Wonderful prize package donated by challenge Sponsor--


Ryn Tanaka is awarding this winner with her Water Effects Stamps and 3 of her stencils!  A package worth $50!!  


YAY! Congratulations to Joanna - Under a Creative Spell! Joanna, we've given Ryn your details and you'll be hearing from her soon!! Congrats & Enjoy your goodies!  Maybe we'll see what you create with them in a future challenge?

Oh boy--the suspense is killing me!!  Here I go with my overall April Showers Bring May Flowers Top Winner and Top 3....





My Top Winner is--



Joi completely encompassed the spirit of the challenge theme in these GORGEOUS art journal pages!  I pretty much love every detail of these pages--it's that simple--I fell in creative love at first sight! 
Joi, Congratulations & Thank You for joining in my challenge--You will have your own Top Talent Spotlight feature with us here at Our Creative Corner in the near future!!




Now for my Top 3 in no particular order--And again, to narrow down 102 participants to my favorite Top 3--no easy feat, with all of the wonderful creations you all brought over! 



Jane created this beautiful framed memory on canvas for her son as a gift.  The backstory of the photo, the beautiful forest of Blue Bells, the delightful rustic feel of her stenciled background--Love It!! I bet Jane's son loved it, too!!   





Sam created two art journal pages that are truly beautiful in their simplicity.  I love the background, the stenciled dots remind me of great big rain drops and those bright red poppies--Lovely! Simply Lovely!! 





Yulianna created this stunning journal and made a matching gift bag & tag for it as well and not just one gift set, but 2!  I actually love them both!!  The irises in this gift set remind me of the wild irises that grow along the riverbank where I live--wild and beautiful and natural show stoppers!! 



Jane, Sam & Yulianna--As my Top 3 Winners, I'll be sending you your 'Our Creative Corner Top 3' Blog Badges shortly!  Keep on the look-out for that in your emails and wear them on your blogs proudly!!



We just began our June Challenge--What Makes You Smile--being hosted by my talented OCC Design Teammate Jan of Scrapbooking From The Attic.  Come on over with the creations that make you smile, for an opportunity to smile even more, with the chance of winning our Tando Creative random prize package, Jan's Top Talent Winner or one of Jan's Top 3!!  All smile generators, guaranteed!! 

Hope to see you there!! 



8 comments:

  1. Truly amazing entries Congratulations to all the winners !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see my canvas in your top 3. Thanks so much for your very kind words. My son did love it and I am delighted to say that it is hanging on his bedroom wall. It is such a special family memory of our bluebell wood walk. Well done to Joanna you lucky lady winning Ryn's wonderful stamps and congrats to the other top 3 too, lovely work. Thanks for all you hard work here at the challenge, I love entering.....such fun and such wonderful inspiration! Happpy Thursday to all at Our Creative Corner. Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... wow - what an honor. Thank you so very very very much Our Creative Corner. And Shari - thank you sooo sooo much for your sweet words about my art journal page. I have no idea how you were able to choose. There were so so so many INCREDIBLY LOVELY projects - YOU ALL INSPIRE ME SO MUCH. Congratulations to Joanna (enjoy playing!!); Jane (you did what I love and see here on the ranch - just wonderful); Sam (your sentiment went perfectly with the lovely colors and simplicity of your page); and Yulianna (I love yours better than mine. It's breathtakingly beautiful). You are all very talented designers and I am honored to be among you. Again... THANKS BUNCHES AND BUNCHES to you all... I feel so undeserving but WOW WOW WOW am I a happy gal today!!! Hugs j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Congratulations, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, omg, omg! Thank you so much - I am so happy to win such a generous prize! And huge congratulations to the Top Picks - what a stunning selection of artwork! Big thanks to the DT as well for providing amazing inspiration with every challenge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you guys stop it! I'm am so honored to be mentioned in such beautiful company! Shari - your comments just made me blush! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such amazing creations and deserving winners. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners...each one of them is so deserving! Beautiful work, ladies and a great job picking the winners, Shari! I bet it wasn't easy, but clear to see why you chose these awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx